Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Holidays in Full Swing

Dear LLGers,

I know you are anxiously awaiting your child's holiday program at school, busy setting up decorations, shopping, wrapping presents, celebrating, and making large to do lists to check off.

The holidays bring upon so much joy and bring families closer together. We can use this time of year to create family traditions, make long lasting memories, and remember all the love we have for friends and family.

While I am at home busily nursing my husband, who just had surgery to repair his torn Achilles tendon, back to health I am reminded of how lucky I am to have a loving, caring, and otherwise healthy family that I am more than grateful for.

Happy Holidays LLGers! May your December be merry and bright!

Sincerely,
Tara Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment