Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Saying- Carl Jung

Hugs.jpg Hugs image by lovefan00

One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.  The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child. 

-Carl Jung



I will always remember my 2nd and 4th grade teachers. I looked up to them, trusted their smiles and kindness. I saw that they cared about me and my peers in a genuine way, that they wanted me to succeed and took responsibility for my education. Children see through posed smiles and forced soft words. Thank you Ms. Peck and Mrs. Rainmaker (from West Valley Christian Academy) for showing me warmth in education, you took part in the inspiration I had to become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment